Facebook tax FAQs

AFTER THIRTY YEARS of being self-employed and having to organise my own financial affairs, there are two things I can say with certainty about taxation. The first is – if you are self-employed or run your own business, you should get yourself an accountant straight away to deal with it. They’ll save you money and keep the Inland Revenue off your back. Secondly – don’t believe anything the media say about tax and business. They’re ignorant and usually biased.

Source: The Fortnightly Review.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s